1. Lanciano, Italy - 750 AD (click here to see video)
* 1200 year old preserved Body and Precious Blood of Jesus Christ
* occurred when a priest who doubted the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist saw the Host turn to flesh and the wine turn to blood during the consecration at mass
* the blood coagulated into 5 distinct parts, all of which weigh the same whether weighed together or separately
* (to read scientific studies click here)
2. Santarem, Portugal - 1364 AD to read more click here
* jealous wife stole Consecrated Host for sorceress ---> she hid the Host in linen which then dripped with blood ---> she then stored the Host in a drawer which began to emit brilliant rays
3. Bolsena, Italy - 1263 AD for photos and story click here and here
4. Florence, Italy - 1230 & 1595 AD for photos and story click here
* Precious Blood left in chalice turned to flesh
* Consecrated hosts survive fire
5. Siena, Italy - 1730 AD for scientific studies, photos and story click here
* thieves stole a ciborium with 351 consecrated hosts which were found 3 days later; 223 hosts remain preserved intact to this day
6. Rimini, Italy - 1227 AD for photos and story click here
* mule starved for 3 days chose to kneel before consecrated host instead of eating
7. Trani, Italy - around 1000 AD for photos and story click here
* non-Christian woman stole consecrated host and boiled it in oil ---> Host spilled out masses of blood which spilled onto the floor and out the door
8. Veroli, Italy - Easter 1570 AD for photos and story click here
* angels & the Child Jesus appeared above chalice that contained consecrated host
9. Montserrat, Spain - 1657 AD for photos and story click here
* small girl begged abbott to say 3 masses for her deceased father and then actually saw him during each of the masses in different stages
10. Douai, France - 1254 AD for photos and story click here
* a priest accidentally dropped a host and when he tried to pick it up, he couldn't.
11. Canosio, Italy - 1630 AD for photos and story click here
* during a flood in his town, the priest processed with the Blessed Sacrament and the townspeople praying Psalm 51 and when he got to the raging waters, the rain immediately stopped & the waters receded
12. Alboraya - Almacera, Spain - 1348 AD for photos and story click here and here
* a priest taking Holy Communion to the sick, slipped into the river he was crossing; a short distance away, fishermen called to him as there were fish with what appeared to be hosts in their mouths
13. Chirattakonam, India - May 5, 2001 AD for photos and story click here
* in the Host there appeared the face of a man similar to that of Christ crowned with thorns.
14. Sokolka, Poland - 2008 AD for photos and story click on Part I Part II Part III
* Host that was accidentally dropped during Holy Communion is found with a red clot . . . upon scientific examination, it is found to be tissue from cardiac muscle.
15. Ettiswil, Switzerland - 1447 AD for photos and story click here
* A member of a satanic sect stole a pyx with a large host. To see how it was found, click above.
16. Paris, France - 1290 AD for photos and story click Part I and Part II
* A non-believer obtained a host to desecrate it. After stabbing it and placing it in boiling water, it rose in the air in front of him.
17. Georgenberg-Fiecht, Austria - 1310 AD for photos and story click here
* During the mass, a priest was seized with temptations regarding the Real Presence of Jesus in the consecrated Elements. Right after the consecration, the wine changed into Blood and began to boil and overflow the chalice. It is preserved to this day.
18. Brussels, Belgium - 1370 AD for photos and stoy click here
* In 1369, a rich merchant from Enghien, who hated the Catholic religion, had some consecrated hosts stolen. He was mysteriously assinated a few days later. His widow, surmising it was a punishment from heaven, got rid of the HOsts by giving them to friends of her husband. These friends were also filled with hatred of things Catholic. On Good Friday, they met & began to slash the Hosts with knives and the Hosts began to bleed!
Stop back . . . more coming soon!