There ARE cures, lots of them! Have HOPE! Read alot. Definitely employ as many of the following as you can:
a. Buy organic, esp. produce
b. Buy only grass-fed meat
c. Eliminate foods with nitrates/nitrites, esp. all processed meat . . . this does not mean you have to go vegan
i. see Hormel line of meat here
ii. see Waseda Farm here (they ship)
iii. buy from local farmers
iv. find grocers that have organic/natural foods (Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc.)
d. Stop/decrease all acidic foods (this is HUGE; study acid/alkaline food chart here)
e. Stop all sugar intake (this is also HUGE as it feeds the cancer)
f. Eliminate all food with GMO's (genetically modified organisms)
g. Eliminate all food with aspartame, including NutraSweet, Sweet n Low & Splenda (note: 95% of all gum contains aspartame which shows the importance of reading labels)
h. Eat raw fruits & vegatables
i. Take tumeric (also called cumerin; it's a spice) daily . . . read here
a. Use filtered water, but NOT reverese osmosis as it will cause acidity
b. Make sure your water is fluoride & chlorine free see here
a. Apricot kernels (source below)
c. Vitamin C, large doses, especially via IV (vitamin C has similar composition to sugar which cancer feeds on, but the Vitamin C will explode the cancer cells, YEAH!)
a. Help your lymphatic system (ex: trampoline jumping . . . don't roll your eyes as NASA has even studied this)
b. to be continued
5. NATURAL REMEDIES
a. Gaston Naessen
b. Hoxsey Remedies
c. Max Gerson (I do not support the inclusion of yoga as it is against my Catholic faith)
d. Raymond "Royal" Rife
e. Burzynski's antineoplastons (www.burzynsiclinic.com/what-are-antineoplastons.html)
f. live cell therapy
g. super foods
h. Chinese mushroom complex
30 Cancer Fighting Foods & Spices click here for details
||12 Grapes, red
||22 Red wine
||13 Green leafy vegys
||24 Seaweed; sea vegys
||25 Soy products like tofu
|6 Chili/Jalapeno peppers
||16 Licorice root
||26 Sweet potatoes
|7 Cruciferous vegys
||28 Green/black tea
Genesis 1:29-30 (New International Version)
God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole
earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours
for food. 30 And
to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the
creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of
life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.
19 Cancer Causing Agents to Avoid
~ the best way to beat cancer is to avoid it ~
1. Plastic Bottles with BPA (Bisphenol A - a widely used chemical that can act like estrogen)
a. labeled with # 3, 6 or 7
b. found in baby bottles, non-disposable water
bottles, canned food linings, amalgam dental fillings, plastic eyeglass
lenses, cash register coatings, CD's, paint, medical equipment, &
a. found in moisturizers, make-up, deodorants, shaving foam, tanning lotions, toothpaste
b. study of 160 women with breast cancer found parabens in tumors of all of them
5. Aluminum (added to most anti-perspirants)
6. Chem Trails (aluminum and barium)
7. Sunscreens (ingredients activate growth and spread of skin cancer cells)
8. Sugar (feeds cancer cells)
9. Common & Medical Radiation
a. CT scans
b. Dental x-rays
d. Airport naked body scans (banned in Europe)
10. Cell phones, laptop computer & smart meter radiation
11. Mercury, aluminum & formaldehyde used as preservatives in vaccines
12. CFL bulbs (compact fluorescent light bulbs)
13. High fructose corn syrup
15. Microwave ovens
16. Food irradiation (banned in New York, New Jersey, Maine, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand)
19. Sodium nitrates (meat preservatives)
A combination of herbs from the Ojibway tribe to fight cancer, AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, MS and some forms of arthritis. After studying Essiac tea, John F. Kennedy's personal physician, Dr. Brusch, endorsed it. Read more here and here.
Reported Benefits of Essiac
A number of well-researched and -referenced books have been written on
the subject of Essiac (see back of booklet by Credence Publications). In the
literature, the authors report the following therapeutic activity for
1. Prevents the build up of fatty deposits in artery
walls, heart, kidney and liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
4. Counteracts the effects of aluminium, lead and mercury poisoning.
5. Strengthens and tightens muscles, organs and tissues.
6. Makes bones, joints ligaments, lungs and membranes strong and flexible,
less vulnerable to stressor stress injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder,
and alimentary canals.
10. Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel and eliminates both.
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty
toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated
through the kidneys.
13. Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin
sheath, a white, fatty material that encloses nerve fibres.
14. Reduces, perhaps eliminates, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially
those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the function of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the
effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production and keeps them from rupturing.
18. Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising oxygen level
in the tissue cell.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body
so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated: in this way
cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed.
20. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into harmless forms by making
them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered
to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stoneformation in the gall
bladder, kidneys or urinary tract.
21. Protects against toxins entering the brain.
22. Protects the body against radiation and x-rays.
23. Relieves pain, increases the appetite and provides more energy along
with a sense of well-being.
24. Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells
in the thymus gland, which is the defence of our immune system.
26. Inhibits and possibly destroys benign growths and tumors.